I made my own and it's simple yet delicious.
I like it with spaghetti or penne.
Spaghetti / Penne - 1 portion (cooked)
Mushroom - 2-3, and slice it
Smoked bacon - cut into square
Carbonara sauces - 2 tablespoons ( any brand as you prefer)
Water - 1 tablespoons
Olive oil - a little bit
1. Heat up the pan and add in the mushroom without oil. Fry both side until golden brown. Set a side.
2. Add some olive oil to the pan and put in the bacon. Fry until golden brown.
3. Now add in the mushroom back to the pan.
4. Add the carbonara sauce and water.
5. Turn to the low fire and let it simmer for 1 min.
6. Turn off the fire, add the spaghetti/penne and stir well.
7. Sprinkle some black pepper to enhance the flavour. Skip it if you doesn't like it.
Forget about diet and enjoy it!